Enhance Your Business Communication with VoIP @ $4.99/month
Effective communication drives business – VoIP for small businesses provides massive savings, superior quality, and dynamic features that can transform your communication experience. A simple switch to a VoIP system has granted thousands of businesses new possibilities, which were otherwise too expensive from traditional phone service providers.
What is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems take analog voice signals, convert them into digital signals, and send them as data over your broadband line. Simply put, the calls are not made through a landline or mobile network but are made through the internet, like an email.
Experience Better Calling with banter
Do more with your phone lines. The VoIP system’s features can transform your communication. Here’s an overview of banter’s top features for small businesses:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Route callers to the right resource. Callers will hear a greeting that prompts them to select which option pertains to their inquiry, and a configured dial pad will route the call.
- Number Management: Be in control of your numbers and extensions. Assign new hires their own number, remove users who are no longer employees, and reassign numbers.
- Outgoing Caller ID: Change your outgoing caller ID to any number you have purchased. For example, all calls can be set to display the main business phone number, so no matter who is making the call, it appears to be from your mainline.
- Notifications: Stay updated on your call activity. banter integrates with over 1000 apps, so you can receive notifications on other apps you use.
- Email Forwarding: Receive your faxes and voicemails in your email. This can help you manage your mail more efficiently.
- Custom Rules: banter allows you to create custom rules so you can handle calls the best way for your business.
Improved Call Quality
For small businesses, every call counts. VoIP for small businesses provides superior call quality, creating clear communication with customers. Don’t let important conversations be misconstrued, or dropped. Nobody likes to be hung up on—stop losing business due to dropped calls.
Security is always a top priority. When compared to traditional telephones that use an analog connection, VoIP wins the security battle. VoIP uses standardized encryption protocols, which allow calls and messages to be kept more secure than they would be through an analog phone service.
At banter, we believe your VoIP system should be accessible from any device. That’s why banter works where you do, making it simple to access your business VoIP service from your smartphone, desk phone, and PC. banter also integrates with over 1000 applications, so you can track your complete call data and answer your calls within channels you already use, such as Skype, Slack, or WhatsApp.
Stay connected to the lifeblood of your business, and utilize banter everywhere business takes you.
Save Money on Business Phone Lines
banter’s plans start at $4.99/month. Traditional analog phone providers cannot match this price, and neither can most VoIP providers. We believe that if we offer the best VoIP service, at the best possible price, everyone wins!
Contact us today to learn how you can save up to 70% on your business phone lines!