Personal Care Services Enhance Customer Satisfaction with VoIP Communication
Salons and spas constantly receive incoming calls from clients. If your suite does not have a dedicated receptionist, it can be impossible to answer every call and keep track of every missed call. Even with a receptionist, calls for particular employees may be forgotten and left unresolved. This lack of communication can result in lost business and dissatisfied customers.
VoIP communication simplifies these issues and lets you focus on what matters most: quality service and customer satisfaction.
Enhance Better Communication – Business VoIP
Whether it’s to book a new appointment, reschedule an existing appointment, or get more information about a service, personal care services receive a constant flow of customer calls. VoIP can make routing these calls easier with the following features:
- IVR: Many personal care services have multiple employees who provide various services. Interactive Voice Response (IVR) makes it easy to route calls to the right resource. Callers will hear a welcome greeting that provides information and options that direct the call. For example, you could set options regarding appointments, services, etc. and the call will be directed accordingly.
- Extensions: Keeping up with hundreds of unique numbers is nearly impossible. Extensions allow your suite to have the mainline with as many extensions as you need. This makes transferring calls simple and makes it easy for frequent customers to reach their stylist, masseuse, esthetician, etc.
- Mobile App: VoIP systems can be accessed via a mobile app, so you can take calls and messages on your smartphone like you already do!
- Messaging: Nearly 80% of consumers prefer to communicate with a business via text. Employees in personal care services are constantly busy with clients throughout the day, so texting makes it easy to keep in touch during breaks.
- Go to Voicemail: Set up a greeting and let customers know your availability, or that you’re available via text, or when they can expect a callback. Sending callers straight to voicemail lets them know you’re busy and prompts them to let you know the reason for the call. This also avoids distractions during your services, as a vibrating phone in the background can be annoying.
- Call Management: Don’t let another call go unnoticed. Call management keeps everyone accountable of incoming and outgoing calls. All call activity can be reviewed so you can make so every client has been taken care of.
- Number Porting: Number porting lets you transfer your existing number to your new VoIP system. This allows you to keep the number you have already established with your business, so existing clients don’t get confused or dial the wrong number.
Relax, banter’s got you covered
Personal care services are supposed to be a no-stress zone. Keep your clients relaxed and your environment peaceful with banter’s VoIP communication system, silencing the chaos of incoming calls. Our features let you decide how to handle your business, whether it be silencing your ringtone with the Go-to-Voicemail feature, engaging with clients via text, or answering calls from multiple channels like Skype, Slack and more.
Increase your customer satisfaction with banter’s business lines, starting at $4.99/ month!
Contact us today to learn more about how banter can keep your personal care service cool, calm, and collected.