VoIP Communication Steers Car Dealerships towards Sales and Savings
When your business relies on sales and customer service, effective communication methods are crucial. Many car dealerships are still behind the times, using too many phone systems, phone lines, and phone numbers. This results in frustrated customers, missed sales opportunities, and a complex phone bill.
That’s why more and more businesses are turning to VoIP for a streamlined, consolidated, and enhanced communications service.
A simple switch to a VoIP system can provide your car dealership with improved call quality, enhanced security, greater mobility, and cost savings. Not to mention all the advanced features that are unavailable in a traditional phone system.
Communication with all the bells and whistles
Car dealerships must efficiently handle phone traffic, especially with various departments working together to satisfy customers and business goals. Studies found that 32% of incoming calls never connect with an agent. That’s missed opportunities and money down the drain! VoIP systems offer solutions that streamline your incoming call experience, so your customers don’t get left behind.
- IVR: Many dealerships have multiple locations and hundreds of employees. Interactive Voice Response (IVR) makes it easy to route calls to the right resource. Callers will hear a welcome greeting that provides information and options that direct the call.
- Extensions: Keeping up with hundreds of unique numbers is nearly impossible. Extensions allow your dealership to have the mainline with as many extensions as you need. This makes internal calling simple, and makes it easy for frequent customers to reach their representatives.
- Multi-device: VoIP allows employees to take calls everywhere. Whether you’re on a desk phone, mobile phone, or desktop browser, your calls can reach all your devices. This allows you to take business calls on-the-go and never miss a beat.
- Online Fax: Never worry about maneuvering a fax machine again! Online fax allows you to send and receive faxes with your smartphone. Store your files online, or print your files for further use—without worrying about fax machine malfunctions. This makes receiving customers’ titles, insurance, statements, etc. quick and easy.
- Call Management: Don’t let another call go unnoticed. Review your call activity and keep track of your data. This provides insights into customer trends, call traffic patterns, and more.
- Number porting: Number porting lets you transfer your existing number to your new VoIP system.
Now, you may be thinking, “These features sound very helpful and effective, but they probably cost too much.” More good news: banter’s all-inclusive plans provide these features (and more) for no extra cost.
Do business better with banter
A successful car dealership depends on high-quality customer service. Utilizing tools that increase your employee engagement and enhance your caller experience is priceless.
Contact us today to learn how your dealership can save up to 70% of costs on phone lines!